Torrent.CD is one of the torrenting industry’s most popular website. It has an extremely large archive of movies in HD and 4K, the latest episodes of your favorite series, eBooks, PC games, Xbox games, software, and so on.
All of them are completely free, and all you have to do is download them using a Bit Torrent client
However, if you can’t connect to it because of internet restrictions and ISP regulations, there is still a solution. That is, the many proxies and mirror websites of Torrent.CD.
These proxies are basically clones of the torrenting website, ones that have escaped the ISP’s screening process:
- http://www.hidebux.com/unblock/torrent.cd – Fast
To download the high-quality content that is on Torrent.CD, just access one of these proxies, and your browser will instantly connect to it. As I said, the mirrors are clones of the same website, so there is no difference whatsoever between them.
1. Are these proxies safe to use?
In other words, are you in any danger when using them? Contracting a deadly virus, malware wreaking chaos through your device, adware, any hacking attack.
The answer is no, not if you simply access the mirrors. However, there’s a completely different story if you download a suspicious file that has questionable contents.
Some of these apps and games are traps set by desperate hackers trying to earn a buck. Identity theft is nothing new in this industry, and it can be said that it’s as old as the internet itself.
In consequence, I suggest paying close attention to what you download, any user comments, seeds and leeches. Most importantly, if your antivirus starts sending warning signals, you’d better take out the big guns and stop what you’re doing.
More importantly, what you can do in order to avert these risks for good is subscribe to a good VPN. Not to those garbage free online security providers. They’re going to give you three kinds of cancer, an STD, and a strain of the bubonic plague.
Only the most renowned and best VPNs on the market will provide you with the high-quality services that you deserve. The internet doesn’t become a better place, but you’ll become impervious to any outside attack, invisible and unknown.
In a little while, I’ll be telling you about the top 3 VPNs that are currently making history and building the heritage of the VPN industry. Remember – no more running amok on the internet without one such service protecting you.
2. Initiate the countdown… All thrusters on, VPNs online!
You don’t need the average or the “good enough”. You need the best, the most advanced security system, an impenetrable encryption, excellent and responsive customer support.
You need top-speeds, excellent performance, accessible prices so you don’t have to sell your wife into slavery to afford it.
And the VPNs I’ll tell you about are the best of the best, the elite, the proud and reputed providers that have been sharpened with time, through countless tribulations and experiences.
One of the big names in the industry, NordVPN is a premium online security provider with top-notch services. It’s been conducting business for quite some time now, and it has garnered plenty of experience and technological advances.
It clearly focuses on superior server speeds and the best security money can buy. Its encryption protocols are constantly kept up to date, and they use the latest-generation ciphers.
Let’s go into some more details:
- The best security features you can find in this industry – DoubleVPN, Obfuscated servers, Tor over VPN, a kill-switch, the AES-256-bit encryption protocol, all of it channeled into one place – NordVPN. The future of cyber-evolved protection is now.
- One of the most professional and well-documented customer support systems, fitted with extensive FAQ articles, user inputs and queries, and a 24/7 live chat that’s there to solve all of your issues instantly.
- Ultimate server speeds – while the average VPNs struggle to maintain a download speed of 40-50 Mbps, NordVPN easily goes over 300-400 Mbps on its most popular high-speed servers. The US, UK, and Australian ones are particularly performant.
- Very modern-looking platform that’s extremely easy to use. The interactive mini-map shows all available servers that you can connect to. Geographically well-placed, of course.
- Accessible prices fit for all pockets. Whether you’re concerned for your immediate safety, and you want to protect your personal information as soon as possible, or if you just want to avoid any unnecessary problems while torrenting, NordVPN is for you.
- Servers in more than 60 countries, all of them being specifically focused on providing maximum performance and high-speeds for streaming goals. Torrenting is also fully supported.
CyberGhost is yet another premium VPN that aims to better defend its users from any unforeseen threat. Viruses, malware, adware, man-in-the-middle attacks, phishing baiting, identity fraud or theft, CyberGhost has them all under control.
99% of all cyber-attacks happen because the victim’s IP address was exposed. The hacker then follows this address back to your device, uncovers any credentials or private information you may have used to log in to certain services, and steals them.
It’s quite simple, actually.
This is why CyberGhost is the second-best on this list:
- Top-notch security retrofitted with ultimate-level encryption protocols. A true zero-logging policy is in full effect at all times, ensuring that no logs are ever kept. Your activities are kept a secret from all prying eyes, and no one will ever know.
- Extremely good server performance. The Romanian jurisdiction makes it possible for CyberGhost’s servers to go at supersonic speeds. This country’s ISPs are entirely focused on internet speed. It’s a basic principle of functionality, that the speed should be as best as possible.
- With servers in 58 countries, CyberGhost goes above and beyond the mere geographical spread of average VPNs, but it’s still a little behind other premium VPNs. In the US, it has 204 servers, the UK has 127, and Canada has 32. Germany has 165 as well.
- A good kill-switch that cuts off your internet connection should the VPN client crash unexpectedly. This way, your IP won’t be exposed to any prying eyes.
- Anti-spyware and anti-malware apps
- CyberGhost’s web and mobile platforms were upgraded a little while ago, and they look great. The VPN client has also been upgraded somewhat, with better visuals. The structural build remains the same though. You’ll still be using the same platform as you were used to
- Customer support – 10/10. The 24/7 live chat will quickly become your best friend. You’ll actually receive quick replies with well-documented information on how to solve your issues or configure the VPN. Any questions are welcomed. The staff can handle anything.
- Pricing – there are 4 plans available. The monthly plan goes for $11.99 per month, the 1-year pre-paid goes for $4.99 per month for a total of $59.88. The 2-years pre-paid plan costs $3.79 per month for a total of $90.96, and the 3-years plan is $2.75 per month for a total of $99.
The VPN that opens wide the gates to true internet anonymity and ultimate privacy. The name speaks volumes, since IPVanish is pretty unique – the vast number of individual IP addresses.
While it might lag a little behind other premium VPNs in some respects, it excels in some ways that others find it hard to copy.
Here’s what you need to know about this VPN:
- Excellent server speeds – most high-speed servers in well-known countries will run at 100-200 Mbps. You might have the occasional narrow fall downwards under 100 Mbps, but these events are rarities. However, some servers in third-world countries won’t go over 40-50 Mbps, no matter what you do.
- Torrenting and streaming fully supported. Even Netflix is accessible from any place on the globe
- With servers in 61 countries and more than 40.000 individual IP addresses, IPVanish rules the game in this case. You’ll never experience any server blockages or congestions. It’s simply not possible, with so many IP addresses at your disposal
- The one thing that most privacy enthusiasts worry about is the US-jurisdiction. America is known for actively contributing to the world-wide surveillance efforts of the 14-Eyes Alliance. There have been plenty of VPNs which were forced to hand over user logs to the authorities.
- Good kill-switch
- 24/7 live chat that makes for a great customer support. The FAQ section is well-documented and concise, providing answers to most of the users’ controversial issues, but also offering useful tips and tricks for a better experience.
- Very good prices for such a premium VPN. You’d have thought these sorts of high-quality services would only be affordable to the higher echelon of society. But IPVanish begs to disagree. The common man can easily acquire their services for only $10 per month, for starters. Longer subscriptions will have a cheaper per month pricing.
3. Don the Cyber-Encrypted Armor of a premium VPN
With such a high-quality online security provider like NordVPN, rendering the Torrent.CD proxies harmless consumes but a fraction of its potential.
It will hide your IP entirely, coaxing it in multiple layers of security and encryption. For a hacker to find it is nothing but a pipe dream. Getting past the AES-256-bit protocol is a fool’s errand.
Perhaps someone will devise a method to break this encryption. But that time has not come yet. Presently, NordVPN has the world’s best security systems, and the other two are hardly any worse.
Give them a try, and start your new digital life anew.