At the dawn of the digital age, when the internet first made its appearance, Seventorrents was alive and kicking, providing free movies to everyone for free. This website was one of the most popular back then, and it still is now.
The level of high-quality content that it enforced is excellent even now when compared to the more recent torrenting websites. You have movies, eBooks, apps, TV shows, games, and music uploaded every single day by the guys behind Seventorrents.
As for speed, they have no limits. What matters is your own bandwidth and internet connection. As long as you have the resources, Seventorrents will provide top performance.
However, recently, many countries have started to ban torrenting websites all around the world. Seventorrents was also a target, sadly. While you could go for one of its proxies, they aren’t always helpful or safe to use.
For this reason, I’m going to tell you about the Seventorrents alternatives that you can use. Guaranteed high-quality content and top speeds, of course.
Here they are:
- ISO Hunt – http://isohunts.to/
- 1337x – https://1337x.to/
- 7TOR – http://7tor.org/
- Zooqle – https://zooqle.com/
- Lime Torrents – https://fucktorrent.com
- Sumo Torrents – http://www.sumotorrent.sx/
- Zamunda – http://zamunda.net/
- Extra Torrent – https://extratorrent.ag/
- Fast Torrents – http://fast-torrent.ru/
- Monova – https://monova.org/
- RU Tracker – https://rutracker.org/
- Torrentz – https://torrentz2.eu/
- Kickass Torrent – https://katcr.co/new/
- Your Bittorrent – https://yourbittorrent.com/
- Torrent Funk – https://www.torrentfunk.com/
- BitTorrent – http://bittorrent.am/
Great, now you have a whole list of Seventorrents alternatives in case the popular torrenting website is inaccessible. This’ll occupy your time for now.
Hold on, though, we still have something else to discuss.
1. Are these Seventorrents alternatives safe to use?
The websites themselves aren’t risky, and you’re probably not going to get any STDs by accessing them. There are going to be some ads here and there, but those are merely stressful, and not dangerous by themselves.
As for viruses or other infected links, it’s highly unlikely that there are any. Some of these websites are very popular, and they’ve been around for some time. If they were harmful, the users would have noticed and complained about it by now.
The real dangers are in the materials you download, although most of these websites will do a screening of any content they upload. I can’t say the same for all of these websites because the total sum of the overall files is enormous.
In the case of PC games, keep in mind that the cracks will usually be identified by your antivirus as a threat. This is only a false-positive alert, since the crack is, by itself, a program with subversive code lines meant to alter the game itself.
This is why the antivirus sees it as a threat.
Most of them aren’t harmful, but there have been cases when these antivirus alerts were actually pointing out to the real deal.
The Seventorrents alternatives are 99% safe to use when downloading movies though. There have rarely been cases of people suffering any hacking attacks after they downloaded movies.
In any case, if you want to avoid any sort of problem and cut the risks to zero, you should think about using a VPN.
Short for Virtual Private Network, this service secures your outgoing connection by encrypting your internet traffic and hiding your IP address.
Most hacking attacks succeed because your IP is exposed. Using it, a skilled hacker can follow the digital breadcrumbs right to your device, where he’ll discover any credentials, banking information, and so on.
Anyway, I’m going to tell you all about the best VPNs in the industry, why they’re so good, and how they’re going to help you secure your digital identity.
2. Bet on the winning horse – go with VPNs!
Choosing a VPN is no simple business. You have to know which is good, which is garbage, who is lying and who is telling the truth. There are countless online security providers out there, and not all of them are as good as they say.
Free VPNs especially, these abominations do nothing but lull you into a false sense of security, only to throw you to the wolves afterward. Their security systems are crap, their encryption protocols even worse.
The customer support is almost non-existent, and the performance is sub-par.
Only premium, high-quality VPNs are worth a dime, and your attention. Let’s go over the top 3 VPNs that are available on the market at this moment.
To everyone searching for a good VPN to protect their identity, NordVPN should be the first logical solution.
This is because the popular online security provider has tons of experience in the industry, excellent services honed by the many years of service, and the appreciation of all users who have tried it.
NordVPN is, by all accounts, a superior VPN that you need to try for yourself. Here’s why:
- Incredibly security and privacy – besides the AES-256-bit encryption protocol that’s the absolute safety standard on the internet, NordVPN uses Obfuscated servers, as well as the Tor over VPN features to go even further with the protection.
- Very good jurisdiction – the VPN is based in Panama, a country with no data-retention laws whatsoever. Because of this, they’re able to maintain a zero-logging policy at all times.
- In the past, NordVPN has said that if Panama starts demanding VPN logs, they’ll close up shop and move to another cyber-liberal country.
- Very good internet speed – the high-speed servers, in particular, are among the best in the entire industry. Don’t be surprised if you’ll register 500 Mbps, and this isn’t a rare event. The US, UK, Canada, have especially fast servers.
- One of the best customer services in the industry – even if you do have unresolved issues that need to be taken care off, the extensive FAQ section and countless helpful tips on the website will definitely help you. If they don’t, you can always talk to the staff through the live chat that’s always available.
- Intuitive and modern-looking VPN platform. The installation process goes on smoothly, and after that, NordVPN boots up automatically, taking you to the main screen. On the map, you can see all the available servers, and you also have a server list where you can get more details.
- Good-enough prices – you might think NordVPN is too expensive, and it is, if you’re comparing it to an average VPN. However, don’t mistake NordVPN for a run-of-the-mill online security provider. It’s far from that. Thus, the prices should reflect that as well.
CyberGhost has always been ranked among the fastest VPNs in the industry, and this is a truth that everyone has to admit.
Granted, other premium VPNs have also started to gain advance in this domain, but this online security provider is still excellent.
Here’s why you need to consider it:
- Placed in the top 5 for fastest VPNs in the world, CyberGhost has constantly maintained quality in this respect. It is precisely because Romanian ISPs value internet speed above all else. You can safely stream HD and 4K movies without a hitch. Multiplayer games will also pose no problem.
- Security-wise, CyberGhost doesn’t disappoint either. It’s pretty close to NordVPN in this sense, with the sole exception that it doesn’t have a DoubleVPN feature. Thanks to the Romanian jurisdiction, CyberGhost is able to enforce a true zero-logging policy as well.
- The customer support is miles apart from anything you can find in other average VPNs. Even among premium VPNs, CyberGhost stands its ground as one of the most professional ones.
- The VPN platform is (now) easier to use and more good-looking than in the past. Recently, they’ve made some changes and redone the aesthetic architecture of their website and VPN client. It all looks and feels brand new. Good thing they decided to do some spring cleaning, it was high-time already.
- You have articles to read, tips and tricks, the FAQ section that’s oozing with helpful information, and the 24/7 live chat that’s always there to give you a hand when in need
- Good kill-switch that ensures your IP doesn’t get exposed if the VPN client crashes unexpectedly
- High-end prices – a bit more expensive than NordVPN and other premium VPNs in the industry. This is one of its downsides, but it still remains a reasonable buy if you think about the longer subscriptions.
IPVanish is an excellent online security provider that has provided quality services for quite some time now.
If you’re in need of a secure VPN with great speeds, plenty of locations, a superb customer support, and cheap prices, then IPVanish is tailor-made for you.
Take a look at these features:
- Excellent zero-logging policy – no logs are kept, not even maintenance ones. In this sense, not even the IPVanish support staff or the tech guys will know what exactly you’re doing on the internet
- A handy kill-switch to cut off your internet connection if the VPN crashes
- Good security standards – the OpenVPN encryption + the AES-256-bit protocol, a couple of security handshakes and ciphers, multiple layers of protection.
- Very fast servers – IPVanish might not exactly be the fastest VPN in the industry, but it’s definitely in the top 10, if not the top 5. You can safely watch HD and even 4K content with no freezes or mid-movie buffering. The UK, US and Canada servers are particularly faster than any other.
- One more thing about performance – IPVanish has incredible upload speeds, exponentially faster than anything any other VPN can provide
- In terms of locations, IPVanish is the leader in this industry because of the sheer number of its individual IP addresses – over 40.000. The second-best VPN probably has half of that.
- Although not exactly the best-looking VPN platform in the industry, IPVanish definitely does exactly what it’s supposed to do. In terms of functionality, it shines bright like a diamond.
- There are mobile apps for the iOS, Android, Mac, and Linux
- 10/10 in terms of customer support – IPVanish is simply incomparable to most other average VPNs, and even among premium online security providers, it manages to stay ahead. The staff support team is well-documented, knowledgeable, and very responsive
- A best-buy for people looking for a cheaper premium VPN – only $10 per month for a one-month subscription. The 3-month subscription goes for $26.99 in total ($8.99 per month), and the 1-year plan costs $77.99, the equivalent of $6.49 per month.
- It doesn’t have a 2-year subscription though, which would have signified an even cheaper per month pricing