RARBG – one of the few places you knew you could find what you were looking for. Games, movies, apps, music, software, e-books, TV shows, this place had it all. And it was free above all.
High-quality content is hard to find, and RARBG gave you exactly that. Unfortunately, this website fell prey to the witch hunt that the copyright holders started. Most ISPs will now block the popular torrenting website.
If you still want to access it, you can still do that through the proxies and mirrors sites.
Here are the RARBG proxy sites:
- http://rarbg4-to.unblocked.lol/ – Very Fast
- https://rarbgunblock.com/ – Very Fast
- https://rarbgmirror.com/ – Fast
- https://rarbg.unblocked.bet/ – Normal
- http://rarbg-to.pbproxy.red/ – Very Fast
- https://rarbg.unblocked.cool/ – Fast
- https://rarbg.unblockall.xyz/ – Normal
- http://rarbg-to.pbproxy2.co/ – Normal
- http://rarbg-to.proxydude.red/ – Very Fast
- https://rarbgunblock.com/ – Normal
- https://www.rarbg.is/ – Fast
- http://rarbg.com.torrentprox.com/ – Very Fast
You could try to use other torrenting websites, but I bet none are as familiar as RARBG. What’s more, you know you can count on it that it would deliver high-quality content and that it’s safe to use.
1. But, are these proxies actually safe?
The answer is yes and no. Thinking about how the old RARBG had no issues whatsoever and the content there was safe to use, you would think that these proxies follow the same trend.
True, most of them are created by the same guys who were behind the mother website. Others are hosted by volunteers who want to unblock RARBG and give the people free access to large databases of free files to download.
These volunteers are the least trustworthy. At the very least, you have all the reasons to believe there will be some infected files there here and there, the occasional ad, even malware.
If the shit really hits the fan, the person hosting the website will be trying to steal your data and gain control of your device. Data theft is nothing new, and you can do that easy enough by embedding subversive code lines in a link or a webpage.
You need to be careful not to trip on such a landmine when roaming through the website’s innards. If your antivirus says something’s wrong, it usually is, unless it’s a false-positive alarm that pops up when downloading cracked games.
Make sure your antivirus is up to date so that it identifies any threat well before it manages to do any hurt. Moreover, be vigilant and don’t just download anything you see.
One last piece of advice I can give you is this – use a VPN. It’s the only real solution against any online dangers, hacking attempts, man-in-the-middle attacks, phishing ambushes, and more.
2. Become overpowered online with the help of VPNs
You heard me. A good VPN can become the line between life and death for you. The cyber-lands are dangerous beyond all expectations. Access the wrong link and your whole online life can go down the drain faster than Captain Marvel’s hype once Brie Larson started inculcating her feminist and anti-white male agenda.
In this sense, let me tell you about the top three online security providers, what makes them great, and how they can help you stand your ground when faced with anything the internet throws your way.
By now, calling NordVPN the best VPN in the industry isn’t so much an unfounded exaggeration as it is a fact. After countless successes and satisfied users, after many developments, ups and downs, after years of providing excellence, NordVPN can easily rank at the very top of the food chain.
Let’s count down all the features that make it the beast that it is:
- Ultra-security coupled with impenetrable encryption – DoubleVPN protection, Tor over VPN options, Obfuscated servers that hide the fact you’re using a VPN, the AES-256-bit encryption that has yet to be cracked, a kill-switch, and the best encryption protocol on the market, OpenVPN.
- Panama jurisdiction – the best one there is. The country is very open-minded towards internet activities, it has no data-retention laws, and so the government will never ask NordVPN for any logs. Not that the popular VPN could provide any, since they have a true zero-logging policy in effect
- Godlike servers that are lightning fast. After countless rankings amongst the fastest VPNs in the industry, NordVPN has become better and better with time. Not even 500-600 Mbps is impossible if you pick the right server.
- HD, UltraHD, and 4K are merely child’s play when compared to the maximum performance these servers can get to. Their power output nears infinity, so it depends on your own device if you can harness all that awesomeness or not.
- Professionalism and documentation – excellent customer support. Whether you’re scrolling through the carefully compiled FAQ articles or talking to the staff on the live chat, you will be treated with the utmost care and respect. More than that, you’ll receive answers to your queries, and solutions to your problems
- Very easy to use platform, and the website looks great as well. Aesthetics + functionality is what defines NordVPN’s platform.
- Very accessible prices considering this is a premium VPN we’re talking about. Still, you have to invest money if you want to be protected by the best. The longer you want to subscribe for, the cheaper the packages are.
CyberGhost has become the very personification of speed in the VPN industry. I bet you can’t find a Fastest VPNs ranking list where CyberGhost isn’t listed on the 2nd or 3rd place.
This is because there’s simply no comparison between what this Romanian-based VPN can achieve and the run-of-the-mill online security providers there. It’s like comparing apples and pears, a lump of gold next to a pile of stinking shit.
I’m not saying that, when compared to CyberGhost, nearly all other VPNs are complete shit in terms of speed, but that’s exactly what I’m saying. While emphasizing it at the same time.
These are some of CyberGhost’s signature traits. Sadly, it was running too fast, so I could only pick out a few characteristics:
- Very good security systems – a totally trustworthy server network that will hide your IP as soon as you hit start. No one’s going to find out what you’re fiddling with on the internet. Not your ISP, not even CyberGhost’s own staff.
- Zero-logging policy, a true one at that. This is thanks to the Romanian jurisdiction, since the country has no data retention laws, and there are no regulations on the use of the internet.
- Absolute speeds – these servers each have a miniature black hole generating energy for their internal use. At least, that’s what you come up with after seeing how fast they can go. Think NordVPN and bump it up a little on some of these high-speed servers.
- The excellent speeds are also a result of the Romanian jurisdiction. The ISPs here focus all their resources in one area – utmost speed. They have some of the fastest speeds in that hemisphere.
- Superb-looking VPN platform and website. CyberGhost revamped everything recently, and it looks absolutely great. It feels the same though, there haven’t been many modifications made in terms of functionality. If you thought it was easy to use then, then the client can only get even more efficient now.
- Professional customer support that offers you a helping hand whenever you need one. The FAQ section is stuffed with plenty of information, tips and tricks, possible solutions, and the live chat works 24/7 to offer any other details.
- Pricing – more expensive plans that NordVPN’s, and definitely spicier than your average VPN. But this is only to be expected from a VPN that’s hailed as among the fastest in the world. And make no mistake, it doesn’t sacrifice anything else in favor of speed.
IPVanish – the dark horse of the VPN industry. You can’t underestimate this US online security provider, even if the jurisdiction scares the shit out of you. The US might be a part of the 14-Eyes Surveillance Alliance, but IPVanish still maintains a true zero-logging policy.
Let’s go over some of its traits:
- Very good server speeds that are, sadly, fluctuating depending on the server you choose. Some of the high-speed ones will get you running on 200-300 Mbps, but others won’t go over the 40 Mbps limit. It has its ups and downs, but there’s still no comparison between IPVanish and the average VPN.
- Better-than-good security system that makes you a walking tank. The only real issue people have with privacy and security is the US jurisdiction. But then again, you really have no reason to believe IPVanish will provide the government with any logs.
- One of IPVanish’s trump cards is the sheer magnitude of its server network. More specifically, the number of their individual IP addresses is more than double the number of any other VPN. We’re talking about 40.000 IP addresses here.
- The second ace in the sleeve that IPVanish takes out from the get-go is represented by the killer prices. We’re seeing some of the cheapest prices for a premium VPN, about $1 less for the 1-month plan when compared to NordVPN. Longer subscriptions are even more advantageous.
- Functional and relatively easy-to-use VPN platform, but not exactly the Aphrodite among them. While its aesthetic overtones are not as mesmerizing as its peers, IPVanish makes do with a straightforward VPN client that does everything you want, how you want it, when you want it.
3. VPN at the ready, let the slaughter-fest commence!
Take your sweet time enjoying everything that the internet has to offer, knowing that nothing can harm you.
With a VPN protecting you from the shadows, your enemies’ bodies will litter the blood-soaked streets, any threat eliminated before it has a chance to realize what’s happening. Choose any of the three VPNs I told you about, and you’ll become anonymous, invisible, the master puppeteer behind the curtain.
The RARBG proxies and mirror websites will become your backyard garden that you can enter any time you want. No poisonous vine will harm you.