TERMS AND CONDITIONS
As the end-user, you are aware that you are using this website at your own risk and understand that:
1. You must adhere to the law: We are not a VPN service and do not condone the use of our services for any unlawful practices. Should you choose to use one of the VPN services linked to our site then you are aware of any and all laws that apply to you while you use a VPN as well as the terms and conditions associated. Many content providers prohibit end-users from using VPNs to mask their IPs in order to access location-locked content. It is your responsibility to ensure that neither you nor anyone using your VPN is using it for such purposes.
2. Blind reliance on content provided on the Website is ill-advised: The content provided on the Website is for general purpose inquiries. You should not rely on it for any application-specific practices and you should go to an expert for financial, technical or legal advice. You may use the information on the Website as a starting point however you are encouraged to:
– Ensure that the VPN service you are researching is designed to suit your particular needs,
– Go through any terms and conditions related to that particular service.
3. The information on the Website may not be completely accurate: We have made every effort to keep the information on the Website accurate and up-to-date however we make no guarantees about whether the information given is 100% accurate. Further research may be required.
4. We are not directly responsible for every website linked to: The Website provides links to relevant third-party sites. Clicking on the links will take you to those websites and they are responsible for their own content. Our liability ends as soon as you leave the Website.
5. The Website shows advertisements: The Website is financially supported by hosting advertising content so that end-users are not charged. Some of these advertisements are links to our partner sites and commercial factors may influence which links we promote ahead of others.
6. Age restriction: Users of this website must be 18 years of age or older. By using the site you agree that you at least 18 years of age.
THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS MAY CHANGE
We will make changes to the terms and conditions every so often. Each new revision will apply to the use of the Website from the date that the revised copy is published. Please ensure that you are aware of any changes made by checking the terms frequently.
WE MAY TAKE THE WEBSITE DOWN
While every measure has been taken to provide a good and reliable service, we do not guarantee that the Website will always be live. Operational, financial or legal issues may force us to suspend parts of the site or restrict its availability in certain regions. If the site is soon to be withdrawn or suspended then we will do our best to inform you in good time.
Please note that you are also responsible for any other parties who might access the Website via your internet connection.
RESTRICTIONS ON HOW YOU MAY USE THE INFORMATION ON THE WEBSITE
The information provided on the Website may only be used for personal, non-commercial functions. To use the information on this website for commerce then you must obtain a license from our licencors or directly from us.
The intellectual properties hosted on the Website are protected by international copyright laws. All rights remain reserved. Any unauthorized printing, copying or redistribution of the information on the Website is strictly prohibited. The information on this Website must only be viewed on a computer screen, directly from the Website.
OUR LEGAL RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES YOU MIGHT INCUR WHILE USING THE WEBSITE
We are only liable for any losses incurred by the end-user where proof of negligence or fraud on the part of the Website, its employees or subcontractors is provided. Our liability only applies when the Website is used in accordance with our terms and conditions therefore if you are using the site for any other purposes then we are not liable for any losses incurred.
WE ARE NOT LIABLE FOR ANY VIRUSES AND YOU MUST NOT INTRODUCE ANY
We do our best to ensure that the Website is free from bugs, viruses and malware however we cannot guarantee that it will always be virus free. You are responsible for ensuring that you own machine is protected from any potential viruses. We strongly suggest that you install malware and antivirus protection that best suits your needs.
Purposefully introducing malware, viruses or any other malicious code into the Website is a violation of the terms and conditions. Attempting to hack the Website’s servers or orchestrating a denial of service is a criminal offence as stipulated in the Computer Misuse Act of 1990 and you will be reported to the authorities for engaging in such misconduct.
THIS AGREEMENT ONLY APPLIES TO YOU
Only the party using the Website is bound by these terms. You may not under any circumstances transfer your legal obligations and rights to another legal entity or person.