Best Proxies & Mirrors for FMovies in 2019
When it comes to online streaming, Fmovies is unequaled. Both in high-quality content, professionalism, and reputation. It’s in a league of its own, playing by its own rules, at the top of the food chain.
Whenever you wanted to check out a new movie series or watch the latest episodes of a popular movie series, you’d go to Fmovies. This was a no-brainer back in the day. It had very fast servers, little to no ads, and you had nothing to complain about.
Unfortunately, since it had a lot of illegal content hosted which went against the copyright regulations, it was only a short time before it was closed down. Now, your country’s government or ISP could block out access to the current domain.
The good news is – there is a large number of proxies and mirrors sites which you can access to get the same services for free.
Here’s the complete list:
- https://fmovies.is – Very Fast
- https://www.fmovies.io – Fast
- http://fmovies.org – Normal
- http://fmovies.sc – Fast
- https://www.fmovies.me – Normal
- https://fmovies.cx – Very Fast
- https://fmovies123.info – Normal
- http://fmovies.bz/ – Fast
- https://fmovies.se – Normal
- https://fmovies.fyi/ – Very Fast
- https://fmovies.life/ – Very Fast
1. Is it safe to use these FMovies proxies?
The very least I can tell you is that the old Fmovies was very trustworthy for a pirated streaming website. In general, proxies are hosted by singular individuals that may or may not respect the same policies as the mother website.
For all you know, the bloke behind one of the Fmovies mirrors might be secretly monitoring your activities and working to hack into your device. There’s no way you can be sure.
However, there are hundreds of thousands of people using these mirrors, and many of them are owned by the guys behind the original Fmovies. You don’t need to pay anything, so if you stumble on a proxy asking you to pay for access, that is most likely a fake.
The main platform and the interface remain exactly the same. The main difference is the domain name, really. Also, the browsing and streaming speeds will differ from proxy to proxy.
Like I said, each is owned by someone else. Who might be running the website from a potato-fueled computer or the latest tech beast running on an I9 processor.
All in all, it’s fortunate that there are Fmovies proxies and mirror websites to speak off. If the platform just disappeared completely off the grid, then the internet streaming domain would have taken a major blow.
You might have to grind your way through hordes of hungry ads aiming to test your patience, but you eventually get to enjoy your movie in the end. That’s all that matters.
I wouldn’t call it exactly safe to use these Fmovies mirrors websites, and this is why I’m going to tell you exactly how you can fix this. That is, what path you can take to protect yourself when going online.
2. The path of the VPN, a cyber-bushido for all netizens
Forget all about what you heard or read about security threats, hackers, and all the gibberish out there. One of the greatest vulnerabilities when going online is your IP, your cyber-identity.
Any douche dabbling in IT can find out your IP if you’re not careful. It’s fairly simple, really. Without protection, your device doesn’t even try to hide it in the first place. This is also the case when using the proxies I told you about.
Even if the owner isn’t a thuggish crook trying to take your kidneys, anyone can access the mirrors sites, including hackers. Taking over one of the servers is child’s play to a professional.
As soon as you click on the link or press play, the trap springs forth, creating a breach in your device’s feeble online protection.
The only real solution to this is a good VPN. A Virtual Private Network will cover your traffic in multiple layers of encryption, and this means anyone trying to get a read on your IP is just pissing against the wind.
Take note of the pro players in the industry, the high-tech VPNs that any sensible netizen needs to know about. My advice – subscribe to one of them as soon as possible. This way, you’re signing a life-warranty, a permanent protection contract that guarantees your absolute anonymity and privacy.
These are the absolute best VPNs out there:
The one thing you need to know is that NordVPN is akin to online anonymity, internet freedom, guaranteed privacy, and pure excellence. Anyone who knows anything about the online security games has heard about this legendary VPN.
Whether it’s top security, military-grade encryption, superb customer support, and prices fit for all pockets, NordVPN has it all. But take a look for yourself:
- In terms of security and encryption, NordVPN has no equal in this industry. Starting from OpenVPN, all the servers and services are protected by the AES-256-bit protocol, security handshakes, the DoubleVPN feature, Tor over VPN.
- The Obfuscated servers have an extra layer of IP encryption that’ll eliminate even the slightest chance that someone manages to get a glimpse of your IP. What’s more, they’ll hide the fact that you’re using a VPN. To outsiders, you’ll appear as just another person using a normal device to connect to the internet
- Incredibly speeds that no one can hope to match. We’re talking about 500 Mbps – the highest speed ever recorded with a VPN service. The high-speed servers, to be more precise, are the absolute behemoths that NordVPN uses to win any ranking by a landslide.
- The customer support is excellent and flawless. Beyond the large database of FAQ articles, user forums, tech articles, and other helpful tips and tricks you can find on the official website, there’s the 24/7 live chat to talk about. Whenever you can’t find a solution to your problem, contact the staff through the chat, and in a couple of hours, you’ll have a well-documented reply at the ready.
- I’m talking about a step-by-step guide on how to get rid of the pest that’s been bugging you.
- Modern-looking platform, easy to use, and very informative website that’ll make you want to subscribe for a lifetime to NordVPN.
CyberGhost is notorious in the VPN industry for its cutting edge server speeds. It might even touch upon the taboo and go well over the 500 Mbps that NordVPN made history with.
The reason for this is the Romanian jurisdiction. All the ISPs in this country are mainly focused on delivering top speeds, at whatever the costs. If they have to cut off other resources, then so be it. Speed is king for them.
Take a look at these specs:
- Crazy-speeds. Forget about normal streaming on the Fmovies proxies. You’ll be able to watch anything in HD and 4K with zero buffering, interruptions or freezing. That time is long gone now.
- CyberGhost’s high-speed servers are something else entirely. I might have said this before, but prepare to be amazed. How ironical that other average VPNs can barely go beyond the 50 Mbps mark.
- Security and encryption – very solid and trustworthy. CyberGhost is maintaining a true zero-logging policy because of the Romanian jurisdiction. The government in this country has no data-retention laws in effect, and internet freedom is still protected most of the times.
- As for security technicalities and encryption protocols, they are basically identical to NordVPN’s.
- Cutting-edge VPN client with a very modern outlook. Only recently did CyberGhost renovate their platform and VPN interface. It’s practical, elegant and slick, straightforward and to the point, but also clear on all the settings, options, and specific steps you should take to connect to a server
- In terms of customer support, I can say that CyberGhost can be said to go well and beyond the average VPN. But that’s to be expected from such a high-quality VPN. The 24/7 live chat is your lifeline for any unforeseen issues. Use it wisely
- CyberGhost’s prices are a little worse off than other average VPNs, with a few extra bucks for a monthly subscription ($11.99). For the 1-year plan, you’ll have to dish out no less than $59.88, and a 2-year package costs $90.96.
- However, keep in mind that this online security provider has all that it takes to protect your online identity. High-end servers with hardcore encryption, and a blazing security shield, this is what CyberGhost is all about
IPVanish is truly a VPN made for torrenting and streaming. It has very fast servers, pathways into the US Netflix and HBO GO, an excellent zero-logging policy, and many other things that I’ll be telling you about now:
- Above-average speeds, both download and upload. It can’t stand at the same level with NordVPN and CyberGhost, obviously. Those two are plain abnormalities, is what they are. But compared to the average VPN, IPVanish is lightning fast.
- 200-300 Mbps on the fastest servers, 30-40 Mbps on the slowest ones. Your bandwidth is also very important, just as the location you’re trying to connect to. Some are in third-world countries with shitty ISPs.
- One of the things that IPVanish excels at is the number of individual IP addresses. We’re talking about 40.000, more than double the number of NordVPN. You have exponentially more options and backup plans with IPVanish, just in case a server crashes
- In terms of privacy, IPVanish loses some points because of its US jurisdiction. Being a part of the 14-Eyes Surveillance Alliance makes it unfit for any VPN to set up shop there. But here’s IPVanish with a true zero-logging policy braving the enemy like a boss
- The fact still remains that the US governmental agencies are actively monitoring US citizens when going online, and VPNs are having a hard time to keep their users’ anonymity.
- Not the best-looking VPN client in the industry, and certainly not the easiest to use. However, it’s still miles off from your average VPN client. After a few minutes of getting the feel of its settings placement and overall options, you’ll have no problems using it.
- In terms of customer support, it’s a 10/10 on this one. The live chat works day and night to keep its users problem-free, the staff is very professional, knowledgeable, and very responsive. The FAQ section is also extremely expansive.
- Last but definitely not least, the pricing packages – cheaper than any other high-quality VPN you’ll find out there. The 1-month plan is just $10, and the 3-month sub is $8.99 per month. The longer you plan on using the IPVanish warship, the better the prices are.
3. Never set foot in the cyber-lands without a VPN at your belt
Ultimately, whether you use the Fmovies proxy websites, visit a tech forum or download a couple of games, there will always be hackers prowling about.
Just because you haven’t met one doesn’t mean there are none. If and when you do have the bad luck to come across such a famished predator, you’ll lose more than your cyber-virginity. You’ll lose your identity, maybe a banking account, and control of your device.
As such, the VPN is your only long-lasting plan to deal with these sorts of issues. Your razor-sharp Samurai katana that cuts through steel like tofu, the high-caliber plasma-powered rifle that disintegrates any and all threats down to the molecular level.