Country of incorporation:
For all of you MacOS and OS X users out there that are already sick and tired of using third-rate OpenVPN clients, the wait is over.
Enter Tunnelblick. This technological gizmo is an open-source and free client for OpenVPN that allows you connect to any VPN service on the market from a Mac OS or an OS X.
The default OpenVPN configuration files take the form of a graphical user interface for people all around the world. In fact, Tunnelblick is the Windows-only OpenVPN GUI for Mac users.
- Open Source
- IPv4 and IPv6 leak protection
- WebRTC leak protection
- Uses the latest version of OpenVPN
- In-built kill-switch
- Can function based on any OpenVPN configuration file
- Harder to use than other custom VPN clients
- Let’s have a look at what it can do and whether it’ll prove to be what you’re looking for after all.